WE ARE A TRADITIONAL COUNTRY PUB RESTAURANT. Free house.
Set within the stunning Kent countryside in the hamlet of Stone Street near Seal, Sevenoaks.
The pub offers great views from our sixty seater south westerly facing terrace all year round and a cosy fireside retreat in the winter.
TABLES AT FRONT OF BAR AND SNUG BAR SEATING UP TO THIRTY COVERS. SERVING FOOD SIX DAYS A WEEK ALL THE YEAR ROUND. HOME COOKED FOOD BY OUR RESIDENT CHEF SERVED ALL THE YEAR ROUND.
BOOKINGS ADVISABLE, PHONE PADWELL 01732 761532
Mothering Sunday Menu
Starters and Appetizers
- Ramekin of mixed olives £2.75 (v)
- Houmous and tzatziki served with pitta bread £3.95 (v)
- Breaded whitebait served with salad garnish, tartar sauce and lemon wedge £7.50
- Chef’s soup of the day served with crusty baguette £5.95
- Choice of 4 roasts served with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, cauliflower cheese, selection of fresh vegetables and gravy £12.95:
Topside of beef
Loin of pork (boned and rolled)
Chef’s homemade lentil roast (v)
- Chef’s beef lasagna served with hand cut chips and salad garnish £12.50
- Haddock in ‘Larkin Ale’ batter or breaded whole tail scampi served with hand cut chips and garden peas £13.95
- Local award winning sausages served with creamy mash and gravy £12.50
- Veggie Lincolnshire sausages served with creamy mash, garden peas and veggie gravy (v) £12.50
Desserts served with a choice of custard, cream or ice cream. £5.95:
- Fruits of the Forest crumble
- Jam roly-poly
- Lemon posset
- Salcombe Dairy ice cream – a choice of Vanilla pod, Honeycomb or Belgium chocolate £5.50
Please order at the Bar, thank you.
Smaller portions are available for children
TOPSIDE OF BEEF, LOIN OF PORK, LEG OF LAMB, ROAST CHICKEN OR LENTIL ROAST , VEGETARIAN and boiled potatoes, a selection of three fresh vegetables, cauliflower cheese, homemade Yorkshire pudding
and delicious gravy.
♦ GRUMPY GIT ALE BREWED BY THE LARKINS BREWERY ABV 4.2% NOW AVAILABLE ONLY AT THE PADWELL ARMS.♦
At The Padwell we are continuously planning and providing a wide range of events to keep people entertained and intrigued. Below is a general list of the types of things that go on her
Mini beer festivals
Please see our Events
page for upcoming events!
Visit us for lunch between: 12 – 2:30 P.M.
or dinner between: 7 – 8:30 P.M.
CHANGING DAILY SPECIALS;
food available Tuesday to Sunday. Excluding all day Monday and Sunday evening. w
We do serve food on bank holiday Mondays 12.o- 2.30 p.m
You will be treated to delicious meals whether you are looking for something quick and simple, trusted and traditional or something more adventurous.
For details of our specials please get in touch or see in house
You can eat in any of our four dining areas:
Outside on our terrace,
Inside our newly refurbished snug,
In the fifty seater restaurant,
Or select a table in our south westerly facing bar. SEATING UP TO THIRTY PEOPLE.
We recommend that you book if you are a group of six or more.
Dog Friendly ,
Dogs are welcome on leads at all times.
Address: The Padwell, Stone Street, near Seal, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 0LQ
Phone: 01732 761532